Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New York City, Here I Come!!!


I finally booked my April trip to NYC and I am totally psyched.  Not only do I get my hot dog (knowing me, I’ll definitely have more than one) in Central Park, but I get to see Smarty’s girls again and hopefully meet Bubbles’ daughter.  M is coming down for the party and we have a pretzel date all lined up.  I see copious amount of alcohol being consumed while I am there as well as much wandering around the city while looking up at tall buildings like any self respecting tourist would do.  Oh, and Bubbles and Mr. Smarty are running a race Sunday morning so I will get to cheer them on before I return home. 

3 comments:

  1. We are psyched!

    Now, I never told you this, but M is insisting on mustard. I just nodded in agreement.

    I'm not going anywhere near that mustard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's it with men and mustard on pretzels? Mr. Smarty and Ben love it. Now M?

    Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When in Rome, Ladies! It's not my cup of tea either, but he's so damn excited so I will try to be open-minded.

    ReplyDelete